Friday, June 02, 2006

More graffiti from indymedia

Indymedia is an independent news website, run on the basis of 'open publishing', whereby any reader of the site can comment on any news story, and even publish stories themselves (once they're within the editorial guidelines).











Periodically, a contributor called 'Noise Hacker' posts up a series of photos of graffiti on the site. The pictures are incredibly colourful, and shows that there is some very impressive artistic stuff out there. For my first posts in June, I decided to upload a few of these pictures. I'm not for a second suggesting that I've any links to any graf 'scene' - I just think they're some pretty cool photos.

There's plenty more where these came from: to find them, just search for Noise Hacker on indymedia.ie, like this:
Search

No comments: